Meet our Ship’s Crew. We have a terrific group of two dozen volunteers to help with the leadership and operations of the ministry. We call them the “Ship’s Crew.” Here are five groups who are more in the public eye.
Table Captains facilitate introductions, small group discussions, role plays and other activities during the meetings each Friday. Typically we have one Table Captain and four seekers per table.
Bob Byard, Bill Eaton, David Halm, Tom Jackson, Howard Tisdale, Ralph McCrory, Gordon Miller, Abby Hirsch Phillips, John Rader, Jack Wheeler, Dana Wilcock
Care Givers provide confidential one-on-one care giving after the meetings and throughout the week.
Alan Dvorkin, Charlene Sibaja, Jim Taylor, Howard Tisdale, Dana Wilcock
Linda Wells, George von Walthausen, Abby Hirsch Phillips
Bob helps seekers stretch their dollars (during job search and otherwise). Linda helps roll over retirement funds or take distributions from retirement funds with minimal financial impact.
Bob Byard, Linda Wells
Résumé Writer, Interview Skills Trainer
Professional help is available for career coaching, résumés, cover letters, marketing plans, interviewing skills, networking strategies, and more.
Here’s all of the Ship’s Crew. Responsibilities other than those listed above are noted.
- Bob Byard, Stretching Your Dollars Class
- Ernie Childs, Founder (1998)
- Alan Dvorkin
- Bill Eaton
- Melvin Ewing, Board Member
- Emily Hall, Member Services Coordinator
- David Halm, Project Management Class, Board Member
- Tom Jackson
- JB Kirk, Board Member (Secretary, Treasurer)
- John Lhota, Board Member (Chair)
- Ralph McCrory
- Gordon Miller
- Dave O’Farrell, Board Member (non-voting), Executive Director
- Abby Hirsch Phillips
- John Rader
- Charlene Sibaja
- Jim Taylor, Board Member
- Howard Tisdale, Founder (1998), Chaplain
- George von Walthausen
- Laura Weikle, Newsletter Distributor
- Linda Wells, LinkedIn, Resume, Networking Classes, Board Member
- Jack Wheeler
- Dana Wilcock
- Michelle Wrobleski